Living with stiff and achy joints can make it hard for you to move around. It affects your range of motion‚ meaning that you can’t bend‚ flex‚ or rotate your joints as easily as you normally would. Pain can affect any of your joints: including your knees‚ elbows‚ hips‚ and wrists.
You can get joint pain from a lot of different things‚ such as arthritis‚ viral infections like the flu and measles‚ joint infections‚ sprains‚ and injuries. Doctors usually treat joint pain and stiffness with over-the-counter pain relievers or medications that reduce inflammation. Other potential solutions include doing stretching exercises and taking warm baths‚ which might make you feel a little better. However‚ sometimes your joints may need an extra boost.
Biogenesis Nutraceuticals’ ArthroGenx contains several ingredients that help your joints move better by reducing stiffness and pain. This supplement also improves your range of motion and helps you grow healthy joint tissue. The ingredients in ArthroGenx include:
- Glucosamine sulfate‚ which is an amino-sugar that helps your body rebuild and maintain joint tissues like ligaments‚ cartilage‚ and tendons
- Chondroitin sulfate‚ which is made up of carbohydrate molecules that help keep the cartilage in your joints in good shape.
- MSM (methyl sulfonyl methane)‚ which provides your body with organic sulfur that helps your joint tissue stay healthy.
- Niacinamide‚ a form of vitamin B-3 that relieves joint pain and stiffness.
- Ginger‚ turmeric‚ and rosemary; all of which are botanical ingredients that work to relieve inflammation.
One bottle of ArthroGenx by Biogenesis Nutraceuticals contains 120 capsules‚ which is enough to last for 30 days depending on your dosage.
Biogenesis Nutraceuticals offers unique formulations of supplements with high quality ingredients. They use the latest clinical research to provide patients with the best possible tools for getting and staying healthy. Biogenesis Nutraceuticals believes patients deserve high quality and contaminant free products. Since 2000‚ they have been focused on making patient compliance one of their top priorities.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). These products are not meant to diagnose‚ treat or cure any disease or medical condition. Please consult your doctor before starting any exercise or nutritional supplement program or before using these or any product during pregnancy or if you have a serious medical condition.
Official Website: http://www.nutrabiogenesis.com/