IV Therapies & Injections
We offer several IV and injection options that can help speed your recovery and attain your health goals. By using IV nutrients, you can replenish your cells quickly and often improve performance by delivering them directly to your bloodstream…
- Medical ozone: See ozone therapies tab for more information.
- IV Vitamin C: We offer this in various doses which can be very helpful for improving your immune system. Vitamin C has demonstrated anti-viral and anti-bacterial functions, can improve collagen, and help optimize neurotransmitter levels.
- IV Magnesium: We find magnesium is often deficient in many of our patients. Magnesium deficiency can lead to irregular heartbeats and has been shown to be low in many patients with Chronic fatigue and Fibromyalgia. IV magnesium can help improve sleep, reduce stress, improve headache/migraine pain, and relax muscles. Blood pressure will often lower in office.
- IV Glutathione: Glutathione is made up of 3 amino acids. This powerful antioxidant is often low in people with chronic disease and simply in the aging process as well. Many pharmaceuticals also affect glutathione levels. Glutathione supports detoxification in the liver, can improve skin tone, energy and stamina.
- IV Meyers cocktail: The Meyer’s Cocktail was developed by Dr. Meyer. This combination of nutrients has been shown to benefit Chronic fatigue, Fibromyalgia, shorten colds/flus, improve energy and mental clarity. It can also be used to improve blood pressure, headaches, asthma and acute pain.
- IV Immune Formula: This is very similar to the Meyer’s Cocktail but contains additional ingredients to improve your immune system and therefore recovery time.
- Phosphatidylcholine (PC) IV (PK “Patricia Kane”protocol): This patented formula was developed by Patricia Kane, PhD. Dr. McMonagle has been trained in this technique since 2013. It is important to use an effective form of PC. PC can help improve the health of cell membranes, enhance mitochondrial function, aid in detoxification and chelation. Patients often notice improve mental clarity and less brain fog quickly. Anxiety and depression often minimize as well.
- B12 injections: B12 can come in many forms. B12 can be used in IV formulas or as an intramuscular (IM) injection. IM B12 is very comfortable and delivered with a very small needle. Nerve health can improve with B12, neuropathy may decrease. We often see improved energy especially in elderly as they often are not absorbing their B12 as well due to GI changes and some medications.
- Lipotropic injections: This is a formula of b vitamins and amino acids developed to help aid in weight loss and craving control. Patients will often have this done 2 times per week for 3-8 weeks. We often see about an extra pound of weight loss per week. Patients notice their portions decrease and they feel better.