- Integrative Therapeutics Lavela WS 1265 is an exclusive lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) essential oil, known as Silexan.
- Indicated for occasional anxiety, Lavela WS 1265 has been shown to promote relaxation and calm nervousness, as demonstrated in controlled trials published in peer-reviewed medical journals.
- Offers relief without the side effects commonly seen in other options.
- Is non-habit-forming and well-tolerated.
- Has been shown in clinical trials to compare favorably to conventional options for occasional anxiety.
Serving Size: 1 Softgel……Amount/Serving……%DV
English Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) Flower Oil (Silexan™ brand)…… 80 mg…… **
canola oil, gelatin (capsule), glycerin, sorbitol, annato extract color
Lavela WS 1265™ Does Not Contain
- artificial flavoring
- dairy products
Not to be used during pregnancy, nursing or by persons under 12 years of age. If you are taking prescription drugs, consult your healthcare professional prior to use. Lavender eructation has been reported in a small number of users and is a normal effect of the product.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, mitigate, diagnose or cure any disease.