Winter Skin Rejuvenation Special at Lake Oswego Health Center
Skin rejuvenation treatments can minimize fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin laxity and tone, and decrease scarring.
“Microneedling leads to reorganization of old collagen fibres and laying down of new collagen, elastin, and capillaries leading to the effect of skin tightening. A significant increase in level of collagen type I, III, and VII, newly synthesized collagen and tropoelastin from baseline was observed after 6 microneedling sessions at 2-week intervals by El-Domyati et al. This percutaneous collagen induction leads to an overall youthful appearance of the skin by reducing fine lines and wrinkles, reducing pore size, more suppleness, and elasticity.”
These results may be enhanced by adding a variety of additional oral, IV, and topical treatments.
We find PRP injections add significant results.
Talk to you doctor at LOHC to find out how your skin may benefit the most.
Winter special at Lake Oswego Health Center:
Gold package: This includes Platelet rich plasma (PRP) injections, Microneedling with PRP, and 1 topical serum of your choice. 3 treatments with 1 treatment per month of PRP are $3960
Silver package: This includes microneedling with PRP and 1 serum of your choice. 3 treatments are $1,560.
Bronze package: This includes microneedling with 1 serum. 3 treatments are $840.
If you purchase a package, you can add 3 microneedling sessions with 1 serum for $1,080.
This is a 20% savings.
Packages are non-refundable and all appointments must be scheduled with purchase to receive the discount.
Serum options are 100% organic and include:
- Vitamin C: helps to even skin tone and texture, nourishes skin, and brightens dark spots.
- Hyaluronic acid: hydrates skin, stimulates collagen production, smooths fine lines and wrinkles.
- Gold Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF): tones and firms skin texture, promotes cell regeneration, and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Collagen: helps to shrink pores, stimulate collagen regeneration, improves fine lines and wrinkles, and improves skin elasticity.
- Azalea: antibacterial, reduces skin breakouts and balances sebum production.
During these treatments we use a topical numbing cream to make this a very comfortable procedure. There is little to no downtime needed.
We have other packages available for our hair regeneration, our far infrared sauna and the Bemer.
You can also purchase these packages as a gift certificate for someone to enjoy.
Lake Oswego Health Center